How to catch a cheating husband? This often requires a Private Investigator to record images from a distance with limited light or dark conditions.
In this weeks post we look at the advantages and disadvantages of the different night vision technologies that help the Private Investigator work throughout the night.
How to Catch A Cheating husband?
Thermal imaging cameras can be split into two main types – Cooled Detector and Uncooled Detector.
Uncooled Detector Advantages:
- These are cheaper than cooled thermal image recorders.
- They offer a good contrast in dark surroundings.
- Can pick up people and vehicles, useful to find out if a car has been recently driven or if there is more than one person in a room. Some models will provide images that are clear enough to allow you to identify the person causing the heated image on your camera.
- It takes the device time to process the images because it is less sensitive than the Cooled Thermal Image Recorders, which means it does not perform well at higher speeds.
Cooled Detector Advantages:
- The devices using this technology are sensitive to the slightest change in temperature.
- A cooled Detector camera will work even from a long way away.
- Can be used in bright light.
- These cameras are not cheap.
- The cooling system does needs recharging frequently.
- They are often not operational as soon as you turn them on, they need a few minutes to cool down. Coupled with the short cooler life this does not make them ideal for a quick snap of a cheating husband.
- Image intensifiers still work well in low light situations.
- Can provide very clear images that will enable you to film, with no room for deniability.
- Usually the units that use this technology have a long lasting battery because they need very little power.
- These cameras will not work in total darkness. This could cause a problem for the Private Investigator who is trying to catch your cheating husband or wife.
- However they also make poor cameras for use in the daytime.
- Relatively cheap to buy and run.
- Of the night vision technology it give the most detailed images making it easy to identify the vehicle by the licence plate or the cheating husband.
- It provides clear images in all weathers.
- Can be detected by other users of infrared devices, although it’s probably unlikely that the cheating wife who the private investigator is trying to catch, will scan for infrared technology.
As you can see, we here at Alpha 1 Legal Services understand the available technology and how to catch a cheating husband. You can be sure that we will use the best devices to ensure our work is completed as quickly and definitively as possible.