We are Londons, & the UK’s, leading road traffic accident investigation services company. Here at Alpha 1 Legal Services, we have been supplying our clients with facts for some time. Normally with the so called, ‘slip and trip’ location reports, photographs and sketch plans.
What does a road traffic accident investigation involve?
As well as this, we have more recently been asked to visit sites of Road Traffic Accidents (RTA) in London or Road Traffic Collisions (RTC) in London. We take photographs, survey the scene of the accident and, provide detailed sketch maps/reconstructions of the location. This is normally for Claims and Court Action. All of our accident investigators here at Alpha 1 Legal Services in London are experts. They were either former Police Road Traffic officers, or are members of dedicated accident investigation bodies. This guarantees you that you will receive only a professional service that is second to none.
With our accident investigation services in London and surrounding areas, we can provide our clients with detailed photographs and supporting evidence. This is all enclosed within folders for ease of viewing at Court etc.
What does a road traffic accident/collision (RTA/RTC) investigator do?
The benefits of using Alpha 1 Legal Services for accident investigations are as follows:-
- Professional presentation throughout on each case
- National coverage of agents
- Fixed fee pricing throughout
- Uniformity throughout
- Photographic and video evidence of the scene (video evidence only if requested)
- Vehicle examination (if practical)
- Drivers and witness statements obtained
- Reviews of historic evidence (if available)
- Our conclusions on the evidence gained