A lie detector test can be a very good way of finding out the truth.
Polygraph tests are the same as the lie test that you see every other day on television. These are shows like Jeremy Kyle or the Trisha Goddard show. However, the tests are getting used outside of television shows more and more. This is by private individuals and businesses alike.
When it comes to asking a loved one, or even an employee, to take a test, it can be tricky. However gone are the days when you have to rely on the body language. This is especially true if someone is employing their best poker face in order to deceive you. At Alpha 1 Legal Services, our professional Lie Testing Service can provide the answers. Whether these are sensitive questions on common, private and corporate topics.
When can a lie detector test be used?
A lie detector can be used on some or all of the following circumstances:-
- Adultery, divorce and relationship disputes
- Substance misuse
- Corporate espionage
- Clarification of guilt or innocence. Obviously depending on who is requesting the lie detector test.
- Recruitment Screening
- Forensic vetting
How accurate is a lie detector test?
All of our highly trained test specialists, provide professional tests. This is achieved using the most accurate and up to date specialist polygraph testing equipment possible. This sensitive polygraph testing equipment is portable. This enables tests to be carried out at your home or in an office. This is normally providing there is a quiet room that can be used for about 2 to 3 hours. Upon completion of the test, the results will be analysed and a full report will be provided to both parties.
Are lie detector tests still used?
The short answer is yes. As our testing specialists are all members of the British Polygraph Association you can be sure that they will meet and exceed the standards set by this organisation when carrying out a confidential lie detector test. The test consists of 3 parts:
- The specialist will take time to discuss the issue and decide which questions to ask. The specialist will then go through the questions.
- The person taking the test will be connected to the polygraph equipment. The specialist will ask the questions that were discussed in section 1 several times.
- The specialist will analyse the results of the lie detector test and provide a full report in the manner agreed.
How much does it cost to take a lie detector test?
The specialists hired by Alpha 1 Legal Services always aim to provide a confidential lie detector testing service. All of our lie detector testing is completed with an all inclusive fee. Contact us for more details.